INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT - POWER & ENERGY
FELTON ENERGY SERVICES LTD is an Infrastructural Development and Services focused company.
We gained vast experience from participating actively in various sectors of Infrastructural development such as Power & Energy, Water, Construction, Retail as well as Commercial Enterprise Solutions.
FELTON ENERGY SERVICES LTD prides in rendering high quality services to its clients. We are involved in projects with our clients from conception through planning to commissioning, Operation and maintenance.
Our specialty in the Power & Energy sector cuts across the following areas
- Power Plant Equipment Construction, Operation and Maintenance
- Power plant spares procurement
- Electrical , Instrumentation and calibration support
- Plant audit and Risk Management
- Workshop fabrication and repair support,
- Electric motor, Transformer repairs and oil filtration, testing and general rewinding
- Switch yard and switch gear maintenance, breakers and general electric panels servicing
- Manpower and skill labour supply
- Equipment leasing
FELTON ENERGY SERVICES LTD, through a technical support services agreement with some OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturers and leading Engineering Technical firms) offers various portfolios of Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution services, operation and maintenance, procurement and general services tailored to support power plants operations.
Turnkey Design and Support
Through our turnkey approach, we provide all engineering, logistics, installation, operation, and maintenance services, serving as a one-stop shop. This provides you with rapid, reliable power – worry free – without waiting for the up-front capital investment needed for permanent facilities.
Partnering with our Customers and Communities
We take great care in being a good steward of the health, safety, and environment of the communities in which we operate. Also, we provide work opportunities and skills training to the local workforce, and through our Community Development Programme, implement philanthropic initiatives at each plant location in support of health and education initiatives