- One line diagram reflecting relaying systems, metering, ratings for generators, generator breakers, bus ducts, power transformers, high voltage breakers, disconnect switches, instrument transformers, bus bar systems, etc
- Three line diagrams for PT’s, CT’s, phasing, relaying, metering, etc
- Technical Specifications for High Voltage equipment, Control and protection systems, and integration of electrical power systems
- General plant Electrical Development Plan
- Plot plan and Elevation plan and details
- Grading plan (Site Plan, fence layout and details)
- Foundation plan and details
- Grounding plan and details
- Lightning protection plan and section views
- Substation conduits plan and details
- Control house plan, elevations and details
- Installation, Assembly, Commissioning and Start-Up for Power Substations and Power Plants including: Power Transformers, Circuit Breakers, Disconnect Switches, Instrument Transformers, Protection Relays, Integration of system and Data Acquisition, Ground Grid Measurements, Bus Bar, etc
- Power plants Equipment lease & rentals, high voltage substations and transmission lines services
- EPM (Electrical Preventive Maintenance and Testing Program)
- Rigid and strain Bus Bar sizing
- Structural design calculations
- Coordination of Isolation
- Short Circuit Studies and Power Flows
- Protection Coordination Study and Relay settings
- Foundation calculations for all equipment
- Grounding calculations per IEEE 80
- AC and DC studies for sizing Auxiliary Power Services
- Voltage drop calculations for control and Auxiliary Power Circuits
- Lightning protection shield in line with Rolling Sphere Methods”
Other Power and Energy Services
As a NERS accredited ICP we design networks, liase with the DNO, provide new grid connections and supply upgrades up to and including 33kV. We are also a framework contractor, authorised by DNO’s for rising and lateral mains, mural wiring, cable head upgrades and smart meter intervention.
Design, erection, testing and commissioning for new installations and refurbishments up to and including 33kV. Switchgear, cabling and jointing services, transformers, earthing, protection systems and grading studies.
Flexible, tailored solutions with the objective of total safety, efficiency, compliance and reliability across single or multiple sites and diverse manufacturers’ equipment. From maintenance only, the addition of emergency support or full control, operate and maintain with 24/7 support.
Whether a new installation or the refurbishment of industrial, commercial and domestic properties, we offer a range of design, erection, testing and commissioning solutions to suit.
From distribution systems to full building installations, switchgear maintenance to periodic inspection and PAT testing. NICEIC accredited, we deliver maintenance support throughout the equipment’s lifecycle and beyond.
M And E
Full design, installation and commissioning of services that include: LPHW heating, HVAC, BMS control systems, plumbing, electrical, protective systems (fire & security) and data systems.
Although a leading nationwide contractor, we also have the flexibility to carry out any necessary minor installation and repair work.
Other Business Services
- Equipment leasing
- Water and process technology
- Projects Management
- Roads/civil contracting